How To Quickly Lose Sales In Your Ecommerce Business.
Apr 21, 2020
Working diligently on your business but still can't see sales?
If your eCommerce is losing sales or you're not seeing the conversions you had hoped for, you may want to consider the following reasons:
- You’re running traffic on an eCommerce platform that isn’t optimized for sales.
- You have a poor user shopping experience that doesn't allow for an easy and quick checkout.
- You have the wrong goal set up for your Ad Campaigns when you run this on Social Media platforms.
- You don’t have an optimized Products page.
- Your Products page doesn’t quickly display “key benefits” of the product which is how you will hook your customer.
- Your Facebook pixel isn't on every single product page.
- Your products page isn’t loading as fast as it should. Internet standard is 1.5 secs but if you REALLY don’t want to lose sales, you need to have it load at .5 seconds.
- You’re not Re-targeting.
- You're running your Ad Campaigns on the wrong platform.
The above in addition to some other reasons could be hindering your success.
If you want us to take a look, get in touch so we can help.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.