Key Content Assets Every E-Commerce Business Should Have to Ensure Optimized Sales
Apr 02, 2019
The key content assets every e-commerce should have to ensure we communicate our offer effectively and make the most sales are:
- Product descriptions, pictures and videos that inform your customers about the product they are buying.
- Why buy from us page: On this page, you will need to communicate effectively your uniqueness and why your customer should buy from you.
- Hello from the owner video: One of the most important videos you can post where you will communicate the “Story” behind your brand.
- Post-Opt-in thank you video: This is where you would acknowledge your customer’s action after their opted in and start building the relationship leading up to the sales. This is crucial when implementing your Email Marketing.
- Post Purchase thank you video: Another VERY important video to have your customer see as soon as they make their purchase where you thank them for their business and include information on what to expect next.
- Home page intro content/sales content where you include text that further establishes your brand and includes your story.
- Tag line: this is where you set the stage for everything you do as a business, set yourself apart from the competition and establish your brand clearly and convincingly.
- Frequently asked questions where your customer can quickly access the information they need about your products and brand.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.